skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Crazy Ass Eight.
What tha helllll? How am I really 8 months on Thursday. Already? I can't believe this has gone by so fast. I am on week 4 of bed rest and my chain has gotten significantly shorter. Nuts.
Although I can't believe how time has flown, I can tell I am 8 months pregnant because of the following:
- My bladder. I am afraid I may never be able to jump on a trampoline or laugh hysterically again, without completely peeing myself. Ew? Sor. I have to pee every 10 minutes and I can NOT hold it. I am totally filming one of those gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now commercials. My only hope is that they come out with some designer adult diapers. Stella McCartney for Depends?
- The kicks. I am not sure if Sloane is doing a cardio DVD in my stomach or if she is just not comfortable. Ever since that steroid shot it feels like she is training to be on American Gladiators. However, in the last sono on Monday she had the chubbiest cheeks ever. Sorry babe, but the workouts don't seem to be working.
- My back. Ugh, I feel like an old geezer. My back is buggin.
- Wardrobe & Appearance. They are struggling. At the moment I am wearing leggings everyday because I am sitting on the couch all day long. I am still wearing makeup but it really doesn't help much. My nose is puffy, my roots are already grown out, I am as pale as Edward...it is quite a situation.
So now that I am this far along and 8 weeks away from my due date, I have been thinking more and more about what type of parents we will be. I suppose last night was a glimpse into the future...I had given Kelley a chewy raw-hide bone earlier in the evening. (She chews and eats these in one sitting, we are fully aware of her eating disorder, but have yet to seek counseling). She was still working on it when we went to bed so, of course, brought it with her. I had just turned off my lamp, and we were laying in silence...except for the smacking and slurping of our dog, who was very much enjoying her bone. I turned on the lamp, grabbed the slimy bone, threw it in the hall, slammed the door and said "sorry kel, no more bone tonight". I then proceeded to walk into the bathroom lift the toilet seat and said "there you go, if you need water you will have to use the toilet". She looked at me in shock. I got in bed and turned off the lamp. We were then sitting in silence, phew. But then, all of the sudden I felt really bad. I asked Jon, "Am I going to be a mean mom?". He started laughing, "No babe, except for maybe the toilet water part". My punishment, I fell in the toilet on my first trip at about 1:30. I think I heard Kelley giggle. Ughh.
I must add a shout out to Diaz & Whitney. They brought over din and some entertainment last night. I won't mention what they were wearing, but I will say that they both had very high ballet bun heads.
TTYL biddys.
No comments:
Post a Comment