Today is October 25th. Christmas is exactly two months away. OMG.
I sing random songs a lot. Lately I have been singing Christmas ones. Partially because I know Christmas brings Sloane so I am super pumped about it this year. (Actually the other day I was singing "Last Friday Night" while Jon was making dinner. He said..."That is so crazy. I can't believe that little girls song is so popular, I hear it on the radio everyday". "Huh? Katy Perry? Ohhhh. Haha, babe, that is Katy Perry's song. That little bopper girl Rebecca Black, sings Friday Friday blah blah blah". HA!! Jon is going to be such a cool pops). So anyway, for the past two mornings I have been singing..."Oh the weather outside is frightful...". When I say singing, I mean belting out. I have no shame. Of course when I am singing something, Jon is singing the same thing. I will be laying in bed and sing, "I really can't stay" and a few seconds later I will hear Jon from the bathroom..."baby it's cold outside". Haha. I hope the Baker Botts office is ready for Christmas Carols. If Jon is singing it in the morning, odds are, he will be singing it when he gets home.
I love Christmas time. Like, love. Looking at Christmas lights, home made sugar cookies, Christmas Vacation, cold weather, tall boots, great music, and all the hustle and bustle. We will have all of these again this year, the difference is, we will have a sweet little babe joining us...which reminds me. Sloane will need a car seat to look at Christmas lights and I have yet to find one that is rated at the top of the safety ratings AND decent looking. They are all SO ugly. I have nice leather interior in my car. I don't want to mess up Mercy with some fug pink floral thing. Help!!
Not to mention, this is all assuming I will be off of this couch by then. I can't imagine making Jon do all of the shopping & decorating. I have this nightmare thought actually. For example, all of the ornaments on the same side of the tree. Or, if I tell Jon to go buy some uggs for our niece, he might buy some generic shearling boots. Generic. No bueno. I would have to be SUPER specific. Like, call and put things on hold, OR order everything online. I am not sure I am up for that.
Today, I have decided to start my annual Christmas list in honor of the 25th. It is in the form of a spreadsheet. It includes an image of the item, description, price, and where to buy. It is dummy proof. There are a few items that are on it every year....LV Keepall 55 and LV Pegase 55, Christian Louboutin Rolando Pumps, a 1980s mens gold Rolex Submariner, and a Range Rover. These items will probably remain on the list for years to come, but I am sure Jon will come around. Or perhaps my next husband will. This year, of course, the number one item is a healthy baby girl. (But that can't be my gift from you Jon, ok?).
Why buy from a locksmith?
9 years ago
LOVE your blog. Emily, Hutch, gossip-addict, was my boss (diva)/now bestie/role model/favorite human at TL, and she suggested I read your blog. I'm hooooooooked! I told her I was obsessed, and that it was now a daily read of mine. Praying for a healthy delivery of baby sloane!
ReplyDelete