Yes, that's right, we survived a slip and another week of bed rest. November is days away, and I am officially 32 weeks pregnant. So excited. We are exactly 4 weeks away from turkey & dressing. I love the old Pilgrim and Indian holiday....I promise to continue the Annual Platt Friendsgiving next year. Promise.
You wanna know what else is exactly 4 weeks away??? I had my doctor appointment today (Thursdays = shot days, ouch) and I will be officially off of bed rest on Thanksgiving day! I am moving to modified bed rest in 2 weeks. WOO HOO! That means I can go to dinner, movies, etc...just no shopping yet (no walking for more than a few minutes). Book your appointments now ladies, we have a lot to catch up on before babe comes. I am going to have Jon cut a whole week off of the end of the paper chain. I am sure he will gladly do so.
My first baby shower is this weekend and I can't wait to start filling Sloane's room. I promise to take lots of pics and update the blog Monday. Yay! Until then, happy weekend.
XO
SLP
Why buy from a locksmith?
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment