Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Soooo, I started a blog.

I can't believe it!  I have been trying to start one for months, and I am just now getting around to it....hopefully someone cares. 

A little history for you nosy peeps....my name is Sara and I am married to a very handsome attorney named Jon.  We have a sweet, sometimes snobby, very hyper, shrunken chocolate lab named Kelley Kapowski.  We are the Platts....more on us later.

So, yesterday when I decided to conquer the blog world, I emailed a few of my more creative friends to help come up with a blog name.  Great right?  No.  I forgot how foul we all are and none of the suggestions were appropriate for a blog about a sweet little baby squish.  If you know me, you know that I tend to say exactly what I am thinking (albeit somtimes crude and not always well received)...well my friends are the same way, except they usually wait until you ask their opinion.  Ok ok, so here are a few of my favorites--(back story, my number one complaint about being pregnant right now is my swollen feet/cank situation)--rejected blog titles:
  • SPLATT! My water broke
  • From Cankles to Cradles
  • Loving Sloane and my Swollen Canks
  • Putting up with the Platts
  • Thank God Jon’s a Girl Dad
  • The Toe Pointer Platts (total inside story)
  • God Bless Jon Platt
  • Cankles – the cruelest form of STD
  • Can I take out a Sloane?
There were actually some that were too inapprop to show.  Sherry is reading this people!

Next post....Missoni Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment